“Matt Moore’s music has the ability to meet people where they are at and connect with their very heart and soul. His passion and creative ability to touch the core of a person with his music is what sets him apart from other artists.” Shannon Marden, Youth Director – Coleman Wesleyan Church (Coleman, MI)
It’s difficult for a young male singer/songwriter to set himself apart from the crowd in a genre that is already packed full of talent, but that is exactly what Clare, Michigan based modern rock artist Matt Moore has been doing. With his powerful original music and engaging live performances, Matt has carved out a reputation as the “Must See” artist in his area. Performing an acoustic set for a few dozen at a local coffee house or fronting a full rock band in front of a festival crowd, Matt has a captivating talent for intimately connecting with people no matter the setting.
His songs are the story of his life, often touching on love, relationships, personal struggles and faith. Matt has a unique ability to combine honest and vulnerable lyrics with passionate guitar playing to create an emotional and memorable experience.
Matt Moore’s musical style is often compared to such male rock artists as Chris Daughtry and David Cook, as well as modern rock acts like Fuel and OneRepublic. In 2009 Matt released his debut album “No Place Left to Hide”. The album’s blend of driving modern rock energy and engaging songwriting has only further served to establish Matt as an exciting up-and-coming artist worth keeping an eye on.
• Released debut EP “No Place Left to Hide” in May of 2009
• #1 Single on Indie-Music.com for Sep & Nov 2009 (Change In Me)
• Indie-Music.com “Editor’s Pick” for Aug 2009 & “Choice Cut” selection Sep 2009
• “Top 25” award nominee on Indie-Music.com for 2010
• #1 & #4 Singles on Inferno Radio for August 2009 (Standing In the Flames, Change In Me)
• Has shared the stage with nationally touring acts such as Caedmon’s Call, Lenae Hale, Newworldson, Ag Silver, Jayson Simonson, Mike Hirst, etc…
• Has performed at over 250 independently booked shows throughout the Midwest since starting in 2007
• Performed at “Born to Play”, largest ever simultaneous acoustic music event hosted by GAP August 2009
• Featured artist on several music related websites, blogs and podcasts (IndiesTop10.com, 95one.com, DigiVegas, Inferno Radio, Indie-Music.com, etc…)
• Several tracks from the debut EP have been added and played on radio stations across the country.
• Currently representing World Vision as an “Artist Associate”
“No Place Left to Hide” available online at iTunes, Noisetrade, CD Baby, Amazon, Napster, iLike, DigStation, Rhapsody, and many more.